Contact us +7-965-007-33-11
The jib for a loader allows to lift a cargo from above with the help of slings and is used in the cases when a cargo is situated in a hard-to-reach place and there is no possibility to reach it with the forks or other attachments. The jib offered by our company ensures the convenient transfer of details or other end products inside manufacturing facilities or warehouse rooms, if there is no any telpher crane or another traversing device.
- the possibility to grab not standard cargo or a cargo located in a hard-to-reach place
- the movement and handling of cargos when the standard loader’s forks or other attachments can’t be used
- the manner of fastening to a slide ensures the smallest turning radius of a loader with a beam crane
- a short production time
The specifications, that is the length, the width and the lifting capacity, are calculated individually depending on the client requirements.
The extending (telescopic) beam crane is another example of functional attachment. The extending beam crane showed on the picture below is easily mounted on the forks of a loader and is fixed with the help of fixing devices. Its lifting capacity is 3 t.
- several positions of the telescopic arm
- reliable fixation on the loader’s forks
- iscompletedwith swivel hooks
PICTURES OF MOUNTED BEAM CRANE FOR LOADER